Insights into these Shoes' Soul

Welcome to our blog! You'll get glimpses into the fabric of our lives... find out what is happening in our family, get updates on our ministry, see what makes us smile, and hear what makes us tick. We hope these insights into our souls will make you smile, keep you informed and challenge you to pray for us.







Wednesday, May 29, 2013

75 years young

May 3 my mom turned 75.  Thanks to my sisters, I was able to fly to Greenville, SC for a long weekend so I could be there to help her celebrate.  We had a very nice time together, just enjoying each other’s company.

IMG_4672

IMG_4677

Left to right, Marti, B, Frank (Marti’s husband), my mother Mary Anne, Carrie, Sylas (her son) and Randy (Carrie’s husband).  A very nice family picture.  Wish Dan could have been there to make the picture complete!

IMG_4694

We always seem to arrange ourselves in birth order for pictures, but not in this photo.  But here it is….me (in the yellow and purple), Marti (in the red), B (in the orange) and Carrie (in the aqua and brown).  My mom looks pretty good doesn’t she?!

IMG_4695

No Cosper gathering is complete without a shopping trip.  We Cosper women love our bling!

It was a memorable time together.

No comments: