Insights into these Shoes' Soul

Welcome to our blog! You'll get glimpses into the fabric of our lives... find out what is happening in our family, get updates on our ministry, see what makes us smile, and hear what makes us tick. We hope these insights into our souls will make you smile, keep you informed and challenge you to pray for us.







Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Going to Haiti

I am looking forward to going to Haiti this Saturday. I am going in with the Trinity Bible Church team. Due to a late arrival we will be driving from Port a Prince to Cayes. This will be the first time we have done this in quite a while! Should be fun!
Please pray for me as I go. I having been struggling with a problem with my sciatic nerve in my left leg. The last couple of days it has down well, but pray that it does not act up while in Haiti. I also have torn my shoulder rotator cuff muscles. This causes some real pain when I make certain movements that aren't always predictable. So pray for good health and especially good sleep!
You might have heard that Haiti has had lots of rioting and unrest due to the high cost of living. That was very true. But things have returned to normal. Pray that it will stay that way!
I will be back April 24th, Lord Willing. Thanks for your prayers!
Dan

No comments: