Insights into these Shoes' Soul

Welcome to our blog! You'll get glimpses into the fabric of our lives... find out what is happening in our family, get updates on our ministry, see what makes us smile, and hear what makes us tick. We hope these insights into our souls will make you smile, keep you informed and challenge you to pray for us.







Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine gave me just what I wanted!

My Valentine gave me just what I wanted! He asked me and I said that I wanted a pair of shoes. So this is what he gave me! And they are just what I wanted. They are big planters. Aren't they the best thing for a family with the name of Shoemaker? I think they are a perfect fit. :)

They go very well with the plaque that Dan's parents gave us for Christmas. It reads "One shoe can change your life. Cinderella" Boy, did she ever have it right! Marrying this shoe has changed my life - and all for the good. He's my Valentine. I love you Dan!

No comments: