Insights into these Shoes' Soul

Welcome to our blog! You'll get glimpses into the fabric of our lives... find out what is happening in our family, get updates on our ministry, see what makes us smile, and hear what makes us tick. We hope these insights into our souls will make you smile, keep you informed and challenge you to pray for us.







Friday, February 15, 2008

The RMI International Office

Did you ever wonder what the RMI office looks like?
Here is Dan in his new environment, and Debbie in her's!





















2 comments:

An Ami in Berlin said...

Hi Dan and Deb! I looked you up on internet, and it led me to your cool blog! The company I work for is looking for Haitian Creole speakers and so I thought of you, but looks like you guys are WAY too busy. :) Anyway, it was fun catching up!

Mike Messerli said...

It's great to find your blog, and nice to have a way to keep up with you guys. I'm glad all is well. The office looks great, and the kids have grown into beautiful young people. Thanks for the updates. I would appreciate your prayers when you have time, I go in for surgery on my crushed heel on Friday. We continue to pray for you.